Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The cause and cure to uneven facial hair growth?

For whatever reason, the left side (right side if you are looking at me) of my face (chin/beard area all the way to the sideburns) does not grow facial hair as fast or as thick as the right side of my face. What's more the left side seems to/appears to stop growing and never matches the right. I look like a commercial for a bad shaving product, with long, scraggly hair on one side and shorter, slightly more neat on the other. It gets stranger because my upper lip (mustache area) does grow evenly on both sides of my face.



Does anyone know why this might be and how I might fix it?



The cause and cure to uneven facial hair growth?

I bet you sleep on that side. Your hair always grows shorter on the side next to the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment