Thursday, July 30, 2009

I would like to grow facial hair. Any legitimate suggestions?

I'm 25 and have uneven facial hair. I'd ideally like to try a topical remedy to apply to even it out. Anyone have this problem before or see something that works?



I thought shaving more often would work, but it doesnt :(



I would like to grow facial hair. Any legitimate suggestions?

It depends on what you actually have to start with. If you have enough hair, but it grows at different rates, then you need patience. Trim the parts that grow too long and wait for the rest to catch up.



But some people, and I am one of them, have sort of a patchy beard. There are just too many thin spots where it will never grow in enough to look good. I have had a mustache for a long time, but a beard just won't work on me.



As for all the hair growing potions you might see being sold, they all have one thing in common: They don't work. Wait, I take that back. They have TWO things in common: They don't work, and they cost a whole lot of money. Save yourself from wasting your hard-earned bucks on stuff that sounds cool but doesn't do anything.



Good luck. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you. I wish I did--I'd use it myself.



I would like to grow facial hair. Any legitimate suggestions?

Just don't shave



I would like to grow facial hair. Any legitimate suggestions?

Just let it grow and trim the faster growing parts more often.



I would like to grow facial hair. Any legitimate suggestions?

I agree! Don't shave!



I would like to grow facial hair. Any legitimate suggestions?

That's really two questions. But if you want to grow facial hair, stop shaving. But keep in mind, that any facial hair growth will cause your face to itch, even all kinds of weather and taht you'll need to keep it trimmed.



I would like to grow facial hair. Any legitimate suggestions?

no shaving twice a day helps it grew mine in in the army and im part native and we dont get hairy on the face much or buy rogaine for the scalp its about 120. dollars a month and use it to treat the face a lttle at a time but it will come if you shave twice a day



I would like to grow facial hair. Any legitimate suggestions?

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww



I would like to grow facial hair. Any legitimate suggestions?

just let it grow and you will have a face full of whiskers

No comments:

Post a Comment