Wednesday, July 29, 2009

If I Wax My Facial Hair,How Long would it take to Grow back?

Such as my mustache and cheeks,



its because im 16 and want to look young right now



but when im older i want to grow the facial hair.



How often do you ladies(or guys) wax your face?



If I Wax My Facial Hair,How Long would it take to Grow back?

You should be very careful waxing your face, as the skin is really delicate. Get an expert to do it, at a salon. They are less likely to damage your skin.



In the interim, you could try a very gentle depilitory cream. It disolves hair below the level of the skin, and lasts a little longer than shaving. You have to get a good cream and follow the directions, though, because it can burn your skin.



If I Wax My Facial Hair,How Long would it take to Grow back?

20-25 days

No comments:

Post a Comment