Monday, July 27, 2009

What hair lightener works good on african american women? (facial hair)?

I stress out alot and I have light facial hair and I wanted to lighten it up..because I'm embarrashed of it and my lover has noticed it...PLEASE HELP ME!



What hair lightener works good on african american women? (facial hair)?

why dont u just shave it off?..it will still b slightly noticable if u jus lightened it



What hair lightener works good on african american women? (facial hair)?

I recommend just leaving it alone. Dont lighten it. On women, when you bleach facial hair, it lightens the hair to a blonde, or white. And since you have dark skin, you would NOT want it to look blonde.If you are unhappy with it, then get it waxed, or removed by lazer. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment