Monday, July 27, 2009

I dont have much facial hair. help!?

i dont have much facial hair.



i wan my sideburn to grow on my skin instead of keeping it long.



im a male.



how can i make it grow on my skin?



help me pls...



I dont have much facial hair. help!?

Maybe its just not in the genes. Look at Native Americans...some of them are pretty hairy but some dont have ANY facial hair! They just cant grow it! its ok though you'll learn to accept it over time...I think that you could take some testosterone or something but I would NOT recommend that because that sounds dangerous. UNLESS you just had a sex change and want to grow facial hair, then go for the hormones



I dont have much facial hair. help!?

I don't think it matters whether you have facial hair or not. I didn't have facial hair until I was like 20 or 21. Even now I don't have much. But I don't care. I have accepted myself the way I am. Plus you're still young, you will eventually grow some hair, so don't worry. See yah! Report It



I dont have much facial hair. help!?

put glue on your face and roll around on the carpet



I dont have much facial hair. help!?

Are sideburns even in style anymore? I don't think there is any real way to make hair grow on your face, some men would envy you. Learn to get used to the way you are and find the looks that look best on you. It is always better to enhance what we have to make ourselves look the best we can look, if we try to look like something we are not we usually look foolish. Everyone is different that is why we are all special.



I dont have much facial hair. help!?

Unless you're Joe Mauer, I don't like sideburns anyways.



I dont have much facial hair. help!?

one how old are you and two i didnt get my side burns until i was 19

No comments:

Post a Comment