Monday, July 27, 2009

What's wrong with my facial hair?

Im 17 and I have some light facial hair on the my upper lip, chin and the sideburns, I have ZERO armpit hair. Will I ever be able to grow a Goatee?



What's wrong with my facial hair?

Don't worry you will have plenty of hair in a few years. My husband is 31 and is just now able to grow a beard, he was frustrated too. Just remember everyone is different. Oh and you will keep growing hair the older you get, someday you'll be growing it out of your ears! So don't wish for it to come too fast.



What's wrong with my facial hair?

body hair is weird for guys, tends to start and stop in odd places. trust me, by the time you're 25 you'll have a beard.



What's wrong with my facial hair?

goatee from yer armpit? no.



What's wrong with my facial hair?

Well that is weird But i would give anything to not have armpit hair.



What's wrong with my facial hair?

Just be thankfull...it's fun for the first couple of months, but shaving everyday gets really old really quickly. Especially when you have to look cleanshaven for your job.



What's wrong with my facial hair?

Ever talked to your Dr about it?



What's wrong with my facial hair?

wiered.. n yes.. just start shaving in that area



What's wrong with my facial hair?

I couldn't grow a mustache at 18, but grew a full beard at 20. Give it time.



See http://www.fpnotebook.com/Endo/Exam/MlTn...



However, one of my brothers, who was in pharma sales, and had to look very respectable, didn't have to shave every day until he was 30 [and he has little body hair even now]. People vary. But most people can eventually grow a goatee.



But don't let your self-worth get tied up with your ability to grow a goatee. The good news is that lower testosterone levels mean you will avoid male pattern baldness and have less risk of heart attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment