Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

I have facial hair on chin and I even have a little mustache. I use nair for mustache and I pluck my chin. I am thinking about getting that vaniqua prescription. This is very embarrassing. What can I do that will permanently work?



Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

Have you been tested for PCOS? Spiranolactone is actually a prescription that slows down testosterone production hence lessening the amount of facial hair.



Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

go for permanent hair removal via laser from a demotolegist



Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

wax it or shave it



Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

lazer hair removal. thats the only permanent thing.



i get one or two stray chin hairs, but pluck them. its not annoying to me and hubby don't care.



Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

electrolysis is the only permanent solution. vanique is a gradual thing that reduces the hair over time.



Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

nair works... keep on w that.... watever uu do, DONT WAX IT!!!! not only does it hurt like hell, it gives red spots for like a long time until the hairs just grow back anyway!!!



Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

Laser hair removal that is done by a licensed doctor is the only permanent way to remove unwanted hair.



I would also suggest a check up with your doctor to check hormone levels. Sometimes having male pattern hair growth can be a sign of a hormonal imbalance that may be easily corrected.



Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

laser hair removal, it will take at least 4-5 sessions but can be worth it if you don't have to worry about it again. hair can come back though with hormonal changes of pregnancy and menopause though.



Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

Nikky Wow!Your Extra News here!



閳藉應鈧儵妲?http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra...



Help!!! I have unwanted facial hair on chin!!?

Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.



A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment