Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I hate my facial hair..help me?

I'm a Nursing student so it requires to be neat all the time.. damn this facial hair.. Everytime I shave it, it grows back fast... what can I do? how can get rid of it permanently? is there a home remedy for this? damn!!



thank you guys!!



I hate my facial hair..help me?

Laser hair removal.No home remedies that I can think of other then Naids, and thats after prolonged usage.



I hate my facial hair..help me?

lazer,lazer,lazer



I hate my facial hair..help me?

no home remedies... sorry!



lazer or I.P.L. (new technology) are the only way to stop hair growth permanently... takes about 6-10 sessions .. depending on growth rate... plus its expensive.



I hate my facial hair..help me?

Laser hair removal is the best way to permanently remove the hair. If going through laser hair removal is too much for you, try getting waxing kits in drug stores. I wax at home, and the results are perfect. Waxing feels like ripping tape off your skin, so it doesn't really hurt that much, though it may be slightly different for different people.



P.S. Waxing doesn't get rid of hair permanently. It will only last up to about 4 weeks. Once hair grows back, waxing needs to be done again.



I hate my facial hair..help me?

You could consider bleaching it with Sally Hansens.



I hate my facial hair..help me?

All I can think of is dear god(or whatever deity you prefer) don't use any over the counter hair removal products!



The skin on your face is very sensitive and something like nair or waxing(or sugaring) will leave you with a sore ridden mess that itches like crazy.. not to mention it will probably come in patchy.



I would actually talk to a certified consultant, they could probably give you more options that would be a bit less pricey, either in pain or pocketbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment