Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

i know it probably changes from guy to guy, but in general do u like facial hair or no. i'm not talkin about like a mountain man beard but like a cool 5 oclock shadow or chin strap.



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

It looks sexy....like 2-5 day old stubble....or a goatee....very hot;)



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

i like facial hair...it makes guy looks matured....



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

Facial hair is ok if it is well kept. Personally I don't like full beards! Yuck!! It's a big turn off for me. And as long as it is trimmed up enough to "please" your woman/women; than all will be well. Keep it soft, not ruff.



Rock on!



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

i like it as long as it looks good on them. I don't like it on asian guys....



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

cool, my son has a chin strap very sexy, but give me the full monty xxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

i think its sexy and tickles when kissed anywhere



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

I dont really like it as it feels not right... Theres enough on the guys head, arms n legs :)



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

Yes, I like it. I don't like if it breaks me out. Not every guy I've kissed that has had facial hair has broken me out though. Just be sure you use an anti-bacterial face wash and keep your facial hair clean and not smelling like oil. If you get really sweaty or oily, that smell tends to linger in even the type of facial hair you are describing.



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

On some men it looks O.K., but I am glad my husband doesn't have any. I find that it is annoying, and can be rough when kissing.



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

Not a fan. It looks okay but it feels too uncomfortable when kissing.



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

Absolutely hate facial hair - it is gross and filthy and a complete turn-off. My boyfriend once grew a beard and when we were intimate I had to put a pillow over his face in case it touched me. Even brushing it against my shoulder would chill me to the bone and send me screaming from bed to the shower for disinfectant. His lips did not touch me for months. Needless to say our relationship was strained until he shaved.



This is not to say that an occasional "cool 5 o'clock shadow" or not shaving over the weekend is not sexy.



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

i like facial hair on guys! but yes, as u said, it depends from a guy to guy, not all of them look nice with hair on their face even if it is not a full beard. try to grow it the way u wish %26amp; ask opinions around u when do u look better before or after (maybe post 2 different pictures %26amp; ask for opinions)



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

Nah, no facial hair is best.



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

facial hair is a big no-no for me. i like a guy who has smooth skin with no facial hair at all. coz facial hair tends to make guys look older, to some women that is sexy. For me, i like a guy who looks always clean and the type you wanna bring home to mom. ;)



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

I like facial hair but as long as you don't rub your face on my face when we're cuddling or making love cuz it hurts!!!!



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

I love a 5 o'clock shadow. I think it's sexy. :)



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

no facial hair



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

yuckY! but only if its the old man type of facial hair. a little on the right guy looks really hot!



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

I actually love it when my husband has a five oclock shadow. For some reason it makes him look more manly and sexy.



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

why the hell would you want facial hair its nasty ewwwwwww is all i have to say



Hey girls, thoughts on facial hair?

For me I really dont like facial hair cuz the feeling of hair near your face if you're kissing some1 is pretty gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment