Monday, July 20, 2009

Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

I read one answer that this chic said just a mustache by itself is bad....... What about if it is a real thin one......Anyway.... What facial hair do you prefer a guy have, if any..........



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

any is good with me, i love it all. Its not about looks for me its about the way it feels. A little or a lot is great! It is nice to cuddle with and rub, feels good on my skin. totally shavin is girly!!!!.



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

once it's neatly trim



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

a goat-t



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

a neatly trimmed beard.



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

goatee..nicely trimed.



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

i'm not really a fan of facial hair. it gives stubble rash ;o)



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

hehe I think a real thin one would be even worse.. It looks so...... cheap... I like guys with very little to no facial hair... but some 30+ guys look fine when they don't shave a day or two.....



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

I kinda like the "scruffy" look on some guys , ya know the look like when you're trying to let a beard grow in? But not a full beard, I don't like "full" beards they're gross! Mustaches are alright on "older" guys. If you're a young, maybe up to 30, goodlooking guy, why cover up a great face with hair! But it's you're choice!



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

personally, i like no facial hair. but if thats not an option, then a neat goatee.



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

I like a little facial hair, no mustaches, but I love my husband's



go-tee. It's so cute.



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

neatly trimmed no zz top style



Ladies, which facial hair is preferred?

None, too prickly

No comments:

Post a Comment