Saturday, July 25, 2009

How to stop facial hair?

Okay as u can see im a 19 yr old female and I'm like getting alot of facial hair I didnt pay it no mind at first I mean just doing a little plucking and waxing but now its getting bad and I dont wanna shave and look liike a man. I need help in a really cheap way because I'm tired of hiding behind heavy make-up. What should I do ......... HELP........ Thanks :)



How to stop facial hair?

actually i know exactly what you can do, try facial threading , it is great i`m a facial threader myself, it gets rid of all the facial hair and it does not stretch your skin,, may be search on yahoo locals for a facial threader in your area,,it is cheap and your eyebrows will look amazing,



How to stop facial hair?

nair %26lt;o yah%26gt; for facial hair just read directions %26amp; buh bye facial hair ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment