Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm getting thin white facial hair.?

I am 32 yo female and my husband noticed that I am getting facial hair. It is thin and white (or blonde), and it is basically over my entire face, but mainly chin, upper lip and jaw line. What is the deal? Ok, I did take a couple of weeks of Mass Tabs, which is like a synthetic steroid. Could this be the cause? I also have problems with hormonal acne. Could the hair be a hormonal problem too?



I'm getting thin white facial hair.?

Whatever you do, do not shave!!! The hair will grow back at an angle making it more noticeable. A lot of people (women too) have a thin white layer of hair there, you just can't notice it.



If it bothers you that much you can get it waxed off but shaving will bring you more problems.



I'm getting thin white facial hair.?

of course it is a hormonbal problem, speeded up by the mass dosage of steriod drugs taken, try stopping the drugs, and maybe shave, everything will normalise



I'm getting thin white facial hair.?

usually women get white hair, when they are underweight.



try stopping the steroids, or at least taking less and hopefully it will slowly disappear.



dont shave or wax it off, it will make it worst.



I'm getting thin white facial hair.?

Peach fuzz, everyone has it. I wouldn't worry about it, unless it gets thicker and more noticeable. I have very pale white hair along my jawline, it is completely normal. Shaving and waxing will both just make it more noticable.



I'm getting thin white facial hair.?

Are you underweight or suffering from an eating disorder? If not, it's probably hormonal. Don't take anything hormonal that isn't prescribed by a doctor. It may fall out on it's own or you can wax it, but don't shave it!

No comments:

Post a Comment